Credit Suisse

Credit Suisse runs off the same platform as Goldman Sachs yet runs a little slower and in a pop out window that takes a while to load the page.  It does have one advantage over the GS site and that is it doesn't throw you out of the page at every opportunity.

The back button once again will fail to work in your browser.  And the uploading of a CV brings you to pages with no formatting at all very basic.

The uploading of my CV made me click on 3 links before I even saw a box to select my file taking me on a trip through the site.  This time I found no job to apply for so just uploaded my CV for their records, taking me to the % step process that is a regularity of any application process.
 
Multiple county and job sector searches are available and with the ability to save your search for receiving email update was standard.

Don't forget to look at The List Page on this site for more links

No comments:

Post a Comment